Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ol' Blue Eyes... Sorta

So today was one of those days where I was obligated to do nothing. That doesn't happen.. hardly ever. I did the Jingle Bell Run this morning and then went to lunch with my mom, sister and aunt. After that, I had nothing to do. It was so weird.. I was so perplexed.

When I got home, I had the urge to paint. And old Frankie boy has been sketched out on my canvas for months now. So, in hopes of having him ready for Final Friday, and not to mention that I need some new artwork for me (most of the artwork I do is commission work and therefore, I don't get to keep the originals), I decided to just suck it up, and get painting.

Here's my progress so far:

Obviously his face isn't done yet, but I got a pretty good start on it today. I'll keep you updated on the progress!

No comments: