Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am the Queen.

Well, where to begin... lots has happened over the holidays. Procrastination, accomplishments, friendships were lost, relationships were started... among other things. And oh yeah.. it's New Year's Eve! It's been a little hectic.

For starters, I was Queen of Sales again last week in my unit for Mary Kay. Go me! I sold over $700! Unfortunately, meeting was canceled last week because of the bad weather and we were able to celebrate.. bummer. But that's ok... I'll just be queen again soon!

I have some doodles I was working on at my art show this past Final Friday. It's Wonder Woman. She's not finished yet, but as soon as she is, I'll scan her in and get her up here. I do, however, have a drawing of Hawkgirl. I started her a while ago, but had to stop because of my freelance load, so I finally finished her this past week. Here she is:




(And just for the record, the scanner does my drawings NO justice in the shading department.)

So I think February will be my last month at the Pendleton now, not January. I'll be out of town the last week of January, and I want to be there for my last month. I'll keep you posted with any details.

That's all for now, back to work...

No comments: