Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 down, 2 to go!

Here is George Harrison, my 2nd Beatles painting completed!


I had to make a thank you card for an AWESOME, kind post office worker in New Jersey who forwarded and paid for the express shipping on my 311 concert tickets this year - in the card, I included a check for the money he spent on shipping and a picture of Erin and I in VIP! I'm going to send him a gift card I think too. Anybody have any suggestions for gift cards of places in New Jersey?


And here's what I think my new logo is for the back of my greeting cards! I like it! It's so fitting for name like mine ;)

1 comment:

Dot said...

You do some awesome work! love the George harrison...

By the way, I notice you follow Dabbled. Be sure to update your feed to http://feeds.feedburner.com/Dabbled (in the move to wordpress, some of my readers were left behind, eep!)

Thanks!
Dot
Dabbled.org