Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whew! It's been a while!

So I haven't written in a while!! Busy busy busy... So, I've been working on a few new pieces of art, but the one thing I'm so excited to share with you - is my newest addition to my skin :) I think you may know.. my eighth tattoo!! It's a Robin bird with some swirls. The dogwood flowers are for the dogwood tree that was in my front yard growing up. Every picture that was taken, for first communions to high school dances to weddings, was in front of that tree. It reminds me of my childhood in the neighborhood that I grew up in and I thought it was perfect! It's not quite done yet - I'm going to have more blue color in the background, like how it is behind the fish. But I decided that 2.5 hours of pain was enough for one day!!



I love it! Let me know what you guys think! I'll be writing more frequently as I get more art done!

1 comment:

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

Are they real??? You are very brave, they are lovely!!