Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An Alternate Life

Do you ever think about what you would do if you had a 'do-over'? A second chance or just a different point of view for a while?

I do.

Trust me, I would never NOT want to be an artist - I love it. But I often think about what other things I could have done, have I been given a 'do-over'.

For example, I would love to be a writer. Or an Egyptologist. I think I would find great joy doing those things. I get to carry out my would-be dream of being a writer through this blog, which, hey - It's better than nothing!

Take some time and slow down to think about what you would do with your life if you were given another chance. Hell, then maybe you can act on it too!

But onto reality... :)

Lots of artwork to post! The thing about doing portraits for Christmas presents, is that I can't put them up until after Christmas, just in case someone stumbles across this blog and sees a portrait of themselves. So here are a few I've done.. ENJOY!

This is Jasper, my newest nephew.



A friend of mines mother.

My good friend Stephanies' boyfriend and his family.

And a very loyal customer; Jaimee's parents float. This, like last year's was turned into their Christmas cards.



I still have 2 more to finish up and post on here. So stay tuned!

No comments: