Thursday, December 10, 2009

Restaurant of the Month


I've decided to start another new little section on my blog called Restaurant of the Month. In an effort to help local businesses and friends alike, I figured it's the least I can do.

This months' restaurant of the month is Vitor's Bistro on Harrison Avenue, in Cincinnati, Ohio. The chef's name is Vitor and he's so very pleasant to be around. Always coming out of the kitchen to check on his customers, he makes sure that everything is top notch. His food is nothing less. I've eaten there a few times, and every time I've been exceptionally satisfied. His lasagna is my favorite dish - he mixes in sausage, pork, beef and deep fries the pasta. Just recently I experienced his famous French Toast and I have to say it was absolutely delectable. The breakfast eggrolls are also fantastic.

His restaurant is a quaint little place, with a few rooms and an outdoor terrace. It's got an Italian cafe feel to it and you immediately feel welcome when you walk in. The staff is pleasant and the general crowd of people that come there are very amiable.

I highly recommend dining there for either breakfast or dinner soon. I know with the holiday season, Vitor has some specials running. Check out his website for more details. And stop in for some good fulfilling food!

www.vitorsbistro.net
Also check them out on Facebook and become a fan!

Vitor's Bistro
3232 Harrison Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211

1-866-455-1020

Hours:
Wed - Sun:
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Enjoy!

Vitor's on Urbanspoon

No comments: