Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010 'Best of Cincinnati'

GREAT NEWS! I've been nominated for the 'Best of Cincinnati 2010' Local Visual Artist!

I have no idea who nominated me, but thank you to who ever did!

So here's the deal... In order for me to have a shot at winning this, I need you to go here
(Vote for me!) and vote.

Fill in the appropriate fields, and scroll down to "Out and About" and under the drop down menu, you'll find my name.

Make sure you vote for some other things on there.... there are about 200-some categories to vote on. FYI, you can only vote 1 time from each computer.

The cut off date for the contest is February 21st. So make sure you get your vote in!

And please... Spread the word! Tell everyone you know! Email it out!

You all are such a huge factor in my dream of making my passion for art my only career one day!

No comments: