Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We did it!

Todd and I have reached a huge milestone in our lives! Our 1 year anniversary was this past January. Todd and I have grown so much since we met; both wild and crazy, and now I find it hard to believe that I ever lived without him.

We met at Sully's, a bar downtown that has since been closed. I won't give you the all the details, but I was dancing on the bar and he was serving shots! Almost 3 years later, we are happily together, loving life!

Todd has played such an important roll in all aspects of my life. He has helped tremendously with my artwork, given me new outlooks on life and the situations that I encounter.

We spent our anniversary going to the Art Museum, then to the Festival of Lights, which it snowed for the first time this winter and it was so perfect! To finish the night off, we had dinner at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse. SO amazing.

Festival of Lights, Cincinnati Zoo


Montgomery Inn Boathouse


And to top it off, he bought the most beautiful diamond earrings!!!



I love you Hot Toddie... you are the best thing that ever happened to me!

No comments: