Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Everyone needs a little Girl Talk

Holy crap. Girl Talk's new album came out yesterday - which he released for free on his website - and wow, does it impress! This album of gritty raw mash ups has been playing in my headphones non stop. He's got quite a few albums, but this one is by far my favorite.

Girl Talk is also coming to The Madison Theater in January - Todd and I are going and I cannot wait! It's sure to be a power house of a show.

For more information on Girl Talk and what he does, visit his website here.


And for the restaurant of the month - go to your neighborhood Skyline and enjoy :) The invention of the canned Skyline chili has been a very dangerous, but pleasant addiction for me and my pantry!

A total Cincinnati tradition, I encourage everyone who hasn't tried it to do so - because it's amazing!

No comments: