Monday, January 12, 2009

Go to work and give God something to bless.

I heard something last week that really just stuck with me.

'Go to work and give God something to bless.'

So I made a big 'ol decision this past week: I'm going back to church.

I've been fighting it for so long, and I've decided I can't anymore. My life is better when I go to mass. It just is. And the thing is, when I made that decision to go back, things in my life have gotten better. My Mary Kay business has somewhat flourished; just this weekend I sold $400. I've been just happier all around and my relationship with Todd has just been amazing. I couldn't ask for anything more right now. God has blessed me and I'm just so amazed at what it has done for me in the past week.

I finally found a church that I want to go to; after moving to KY, I haven't found anything that really stuck out at me. It just hit me like a truck one day: St. Rose Church! It's so beautiful, and I was baptized there 23 years ago.

It's so old fashioned on the inside.. I love it.

My boyfriend Todd has been the most amazing support system with my Mary Kay business. Not only is he cheering me, helping set my goals for how much I'm going to make in 1 week, but he's also wearing one of my pink Cadillac 'Drive the Dream' bracelets. That's huge. He's been my sales rep, recruiter.. you name it, he's it! I have a feeling he's going to be one of my main driving points to getting my Cadillac and full time career with Mary Kay. I'm so glad that he can be a part of it. Yay you Toddie :)

So, I've gotta keep on keepin' on.. lots of goals to accomplish before the 24th! I leave for New York on the 25th!

Wish me luck people! I'm movin on up!!

No comments: