Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crossing another one off...

So the big day has come and gone... Leah and David's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Hot, but beautiful. It was outside. Everyone loved my invites that I did, and I even got my own call-out in the program!
Life is busy as ever. Got a few more freelance projects done. One big one in particular. The others were just small favor-like projects. Here's the one I did for my cousin in Columbus. She works at Scott's Company and this was for one of her co-workers that was leaving the company. He worked in the insect division, if you couldn't tell...

Final Friday is this Friday, it may be one of the last ones I have. It's getting a little expensive unfortunately, but that's ok. I'll find somewhere else to show! Anyway, just checking in for now... I'll be back soon!

No comments: