Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catwoman: She has class!

As many of you know, I am a huge Catwoman fan. For those of you who don't know me that well- take a look at my page- she's everywhere. And being an artist as well, I admire all those who attempt to portray Catwoman in their own personal, artistic way. Catwoman is a hard woman to draw. I'm not talking about who has the talent to do it and who does not. I'm talking about who can illustrate her personality and her true nature through a simple drawing. What's really behind the cat- her feelings, her sense of style, her thoughts about her 2 lives; living the high society life by day and pouncing from building top to building top, robbing jewelry stores by night. Feminine but not a feminist. Keeping her feelings locked up but at the same time wearing them on her sleeve. I mean, who can really portray Catwoman?? There's few who can. A few well known artists can, one being Adam Hughes. I guess the point that I'm trying to make here is this: Catwoman may be a foxy little sex kitten in the bedroom- but she certainly does not boast about it or flaunt it! So those of you who feel the need to draw Catwoman in the nude, being pleasured with a dildo or having wild lesbian sex with Supergirl or Batgirl- good God what is wrong with you?!? She's just as sexy with her skin tight catsuit on! If you're looking for examples of what I'm talking about- here's the link: Comic Art Fans So for your viewing pleasure, I've included a quick sketch, (sexy, but not sexual), I did of Catwoman earlier.


"People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life." -Faith Resnick

No comments: