Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A little crazy

::Sigh::

That's the first time I've been able to really breath all day. Or week, for that matter. It's been absolutely insane. Parts of this weekend kinda sucked. Not to mention Monday was the worst day I've had in a longgg while. Not only was I stuck at work from 9am- 7:30pm, but I had a bunch of interviews for Mary Kay cancel on me. That was frustrating. So I pushed through it and went home, went to bed and started over the next day.

Tuesday was a little better. Even though my guest couldn't come to my Mary Kay success meeting that night, I took it as a nice break. I could just relax at meeting and catch up with some of my unit members. Denise and I were able to talk about some things that I’ve been meaning to talk to her about. But something happened last night that gave me hope. It was small and maybe nothing that anybody noticed but it put a smile on my face.

I was given the opportunity to stand up in front of everyone at meeting and present our guests to everyone. As I was standing up there in front of everyone, asking the guests questions, I could see myself in the brown director suit. I could see myself leading my own unit and leading my own success meetings. I want it so bad, but I know it’s going to take some time. I’m ok with that.

Later that evening, I was talking with Denise and I told her about that vision I saw of my as a director. She told me she got chills. I love her, she’s just an amazing, motivated women.

I can’t wait to show people that I succeeded at this endeavor of my life.

We’ll see how it goes.. who knows what the future holds for me. When I’m old and gray, and I look back on my life, I’ll know that everything that happened was supposed to happen. For some reason or another. He’s got a plan for everything.

No comments: