Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Draw Pictures All Day

Ok, I saw this picture yesterday and I had to share! I think it's hilarious!!! It's from Asylum.com - great website, hilarious pictures and good articles. Check it out.

So GREAT news! I recently have taken a new position at my job! I was on the Design Team before, as a product designer for Hershey's, Reese's, Star Wars and many other licensed accounts. It was fun, I've learned a lot. But by the time the project got to me, I was only able to do so much with it. Not much freedom to get creative with it.

Now, I'm on the Creative Team as a Creative Assistant. I'll be brainstorming new ideas and products from the very start. I can't wait- I have a brainstorm at 10 this morning.. man am I ready and rearing to go!! I've got my pad of paper and my pencil! I can literally say now, "I draw pictures all day."
It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to really get started! Yay me! :)

No comments: