Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You might as well call me butter 'cause I'm on a roll!

Oh I love getting things accomplished. I'm finally getting so much artwork done! I've got 2 paintings done in 2 days! Ok ok they're on the smaller side, but still - I did them, and finished them completely.. there's a novel idea.

Ok, so I really love the Audrey one.. and the Marilyn isn't my favorite, but I did it really fast and well.. I don't know.. you tell me what you think!! I want comments on these 2 paintings y'all!

I give you... drum roll please.....


The Audrey
11x14 Oil on Canvas



Marilyn Monroe
11x14 Oil on Canvas



I made the Audrey a wrap around painting.. here's that:
I'm so happy with my Audrey.. I haven't decided whether I'm going to put anything in the background; maybe a solid color like pink to compliment the lips, or just leaving it white. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm a big fan of whitespace myself - great job on the girls!