Monday, October 5, 2009

Struggling

Life has been hard this last month. I always say, "We all have the same 24 hours in a day, it's all in how you use it." Mainly because I'm always so busy that I never take the whole 'I don't have time' excuse. Well, it looks like the preacher has learned her lesson. I've hit my yearly quota for breakdowns and meltdowns in the last month alone. I just want to go ahead and say thanks to my wonderful, amazing, sexy support system, Todd. Yes baby, I know I'm a handful - lucky you, you get me for a long while! My parents have also been awesome in helping me sort my heavy load out. I've made a few decisions in my life in the last day, there are going to be major changes.

I haven't picked up a paintbrush in 2 months. Let me repeat myself. 2 MONTHS. That's just absolutely ridiculous. This week, I'm busting out and starting, and finishing my freelance projects, and then back to my easel. I've got to finish the Beatles and work on some new endeavors. I've been in touch with Jeff Ruby's office, so wish me luck - maybe something will come from this!

I put a streak of purple in my hair... see??


Ok, so not that noticeable, but I notice it! Something different! Anyway, I'll be putting more work up as I get it done - oh and pictures of my new apartment.. yes; I moved... AGAIN. I'm so done with moving. This time, I'm not painting the walls in there. I hate repainting them when I have to move out. My word, that's annoying.

No comments: